Saturday 22 March 2014

STORY TIME


When I was living close to a
cemetery then in Badagry Lagos Nigeria, I used to
deceive Okada riders & Taxi
drivers. I would stop at
the cemetery junction and spoke
horribly. this scared every rider & driver & dare
not
ask me for money. I did this for
sum months &
successfully deceived them all
who were thinking I was a ghost. One  evening,
I boarded an Okada,
as usual, i stopped
@ d cemetery junction. My
money!. The angry
looking Okada Man demanded. I said; I no get money.
D man still
asking for his money. I became
frustrated &
said; Ok, ok, follow
me make we go my room 4
cemetery, make i collect money pay u. D Man
agreed & followed me til we
got 2 a grave. I wanted
2 scare d Man away so i
knocked on d
grave & shouted; Ajiri, Ajiri, abeg give me 800
naira
make i take pay dis stubborn
Man.
Suddenly, a very big hand
holding
1,000 naira note appeared out of d grave
accompanied with a voice
which said; Take, this is my last
card. That was the day
I knew that am better than
Usain bolt. oh boy, I run till I passed the finish line....

No comments:

Post a Comment