Tuesday 26 August 2014

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams,

How are you doing? Hope that you are doing fine. My name is Leslie Hurd, Am 30 years old in age and I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia. Am looking for my soul mate and am ready to relocate anywhere if I find the right person for myself. Little about me, Well my friends always tell me that am so caring , loving and understanding lady. I hate seeing people in bad mood and am always try my best to make the person smile. Am an easy going person, i hate argument, lies or cheating on someone. I seek for a man who is open minded,not scrooge,humorous and smart. I believe man should know how to court a woman, able to compromise and can help if necessary. Am seeking for a man that will always make me happy which I will do the same to him. You can send me an email to ( lesliehurd2211@gmail.com ) if you are interested in me. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment